Adam: Battle in the Alien Ship is a Unit in NieR: Automata
Adam was again encountered inside the alien mothership. Strangely enough, he spent part of that fight lecturing his foes about how the aliens met their ends at the hands of the machines. Deeply fascinated with mankind, he seeks to dissect the surviving humans on the moon.
- For the character page, see Adam.
- The player will encounter this unit in 05-04
- When hit by Pod fire Adam will use a projectile shield, which will explode once a threshold is met, dealing damage and knocking back the player. There is a short window in which the player can evade this counter attack if timed correctly.
- The eruptions of energy Adam creates nearing the end of the fight appear on the ground slightly before detonating, leaving the player time to evade.
- Adam can use a finisher move if he grabs the player with his extended energy arms.
- As the encounter is a 2D sidescroller segment, using the perfect evade mechanic as well as jumping to avoid attacks is essential.