Eve: Final Battle is a Unit in NieR: Automata
Adam also appeared in the Copied City. His fascination with humanity lead him to create the Copied City in an attempt to imitate them. He then separated himself from the network and put his life on the line against 2B in an attempt to better understand the concepts of life and death. While he eventually gained the knowledge he sought, the price was his own life.
- For the character page, see Eve
- This unit is encountered in 10-04
- Throughout the battle Eve makes use of his power by levitating and throwing machinery to damage the player. This can be evaded or outright stopped by damaging Eve with Pod fire, forcing him to lose his focus and stop his current attack.
- Once at around half health, Eve creates floating platforms while throwing projectiles at the player to damage and knock them back. The player actually does not need to climb up to where Eve is standing to deal damage as he will eventually come back down and resume the fight.
- Eve can use a finisher move if he grabs the player with his extended energy arms.
- During the final phase of the fight, Eve goes berserk with rage after the death of Adam and unleashes his power.
- As the players NFCS systems are damaged during this phase, they can only evade and use Pod fire to bring down Eve.
- Eve uses walls of energy projectiles in all directions to try and kill the player once and for all. These should be avoided.