Hegel is a Unit in NieR: Automata
A unit formed through the linking of several multi-legged, Goliath-class machine lifeforms. Its colossal energy output is enough to keep even its enormous body afloat, and permits it to separate and rejoin at will while unleashing a variety of attacks.
- This is the first Goliath class enemy A2 will face.
- This unit is encountered in 12-02
- This unit proves almost too strong for A2, forcing her to use B-mode.
- As this unit is a combination of many multi-legged Goliath units, it possess some similar attacks such as lasers.
- When Hegel separates itself, the multiple Goliath class enemies turn into hard hitting spherical units which try to slam into the player, which requires a perfect evade in order to avoid.