This page contains a collection of documents taken from the loading screens.
- The snow won't stop falling, so Dad said he'd stay here with me until it stops. He'll probably leave again when it does, so I kinda hope it snows forever.
- Today Popola sent me a new book about a great big tree. I really hope it has a happy ending. There's nothing worse than a sad tree.
- Devola and Popola came to keep me company today. They even sang a song for me! It was really great! I need to practice so I can sing to Dad when he gets back.
- I'm gonna learn to make awesome food for Dad. I better start working on a new secret recipe.
- The boy who's always running around outside gave me a super pretty flower today! I wonder if Popola knows what it's called?
- Today's Dad birthday, but he's not here. So I just had a party by myself!
- The flower wasn't in any of Devola's books, so she said I could name it whatever I want. Maybe I'll name it after Dad!
- I guess a Shade came near the village today. People kept coming up to me and saying "Boy, we sure wish your father was around!" And I said, "Me too! Dad could kick that Shade's butt!"
- Got a letter from Dad today! He's in a far-away town where he can see the ocean. I hope I can see the ocean someday. I bet it's huge!
- I wish I could meet the Kainé lady Dad told me about. I bet she's really nice and always says nice things. I wonder if that's what my mom was like?
- I was tired today, so I stayed home and hid in bed, I could still hear Devola singing from somewhere, though. Listening to her always makes me happy.
- Devola and Popola went back home. That made me lonely, so I ran around singing songs as loudly I could. But then that got kinda weird and scary, so I stopped.
- Whenever I read a letter from Dad, I really feel like I need to see him again.
- In the book, the big tree kept on waiting and waiting. I have to wait a lot, too. I wish I could do something.
- Today Devola said that Kainé is "put together in all the right places." I dunno what all of that means, but I wanna be like that when I grow up!
- Dad left pretty quick. He said he just stopped by so he could see my face.
- These black marks keep showing up on my body. Sometimes I wonder if I'm going to turn into a goblin or something, but thinking about it makes my stomach hurt, so I try not to.
- Case Report 05/18/2004
- Mutations found in subcutaneous cell structure.
- Rise in mental disorders believed to be caused by external factors.
- Airborne transmission most likely mechanism.
Research into effective treatments is underway.
- Damage Report 02/06/2008
- Wall of Jericho collapsed.
- 5,000 people believed dead.
- Requests for reinforcements streaming in from multiple locations.
We continue to monitor the situation.
- Founder Research Report 06/06/2010
- Physical attacks useless.
- Thermonuclear attacks useless.
- Unknown particles have been detected.
Dealing with the situation will require proving the multi-origin theory.
- New Medication Cycle 02/09/2016
- Observed to slow the progress of white chlorination.
- No unusual readings seen in subject.
- Send records directly to Cabinet Command Room.
- New Technology Report 08/07/2032
Although the resultant white chlorination syndrome infection makes ours an imperfect solution, we have reason to expect some positive results. Testing will begin on the previously selected subjects; recordkeeping on the procedure's safety is top priority
- World Purification Commission Report 09/30/2032
The first detachment is functioning properly. However, continued caution will be required well into the future. A discussion about dealing with relapse cases will be deferred to the next conference.
- Abnormalities 06/23/2033
Several deleterious abnormalities have been found with a subject in the early stages of treatment, including a relapse state resulting in a total loss of self. We will investigate the cause of this error and submit a countermeasure plan immediately.
- Transition into Sleep Mode 12/28/2034
Transition into sleep mode is proceeding smoothly. All that remains is to pray for Project Gestalt's ultimate success.
May god have mercy on us all.