The Resistance Camp is a Zone in NieR: Automata.
Location EditThe camp entrance is located near the edge of the City Ruins however there is a transporter located inside the camp itself.
|That is why you, the YoRHa forces, exist:|
SPOILER ALERT - Plot details for NieR: Automata follow.
- 2B and 9S often receive story quests from Anemone.
- The camp is threatened by a Goliath attack from two Engels. (05-02)
- Machines invade the camp and soon after another Goliath-class enemy Boku-Shi attacks. (10-01_4)
- Pascal is almost killed outside the camp and requires A2's assistance. (14-01)
- Several Sidequests are started here such as The Supply Trader's Request and The Weapon Dealer's Request
Notable Items Edit
- Beastbane (bought at the weapon trader for 10,000G.)
- Ancient Overlord (bought at the weapon trader for 15,000G.)
- Beastlord (bought at the weapon trader for 10,000G.)
- Type-40 Fists (in a small space next to the transporter there is a locked crate. Requires 9S.)
- Anemone: Encounter (accessed via the computer.)
- Anemone: Understanding (accessed via the computer.)
- Anemone: Separation (accessed via the computer.)
- Different people will reside at the camp based on the current events relating to the story meaning some items and quests will only be available at specific times.
- After a certain point a room in the camp becomes a home for the player, where they can rest and save.
- Speaking to the Strange Resistance Women can offer tutorials as well as a way to purchase some achievements without actually completing them through normal means.