Location EditThe camp entrance is located near the edge of the City Ruins however there is a transporter located inside the camp itself.
|That is why you, the YoRHa forces, exist:|
SPOILER ALERT - Plot details for NieR: Automata follow.
- 2B and 9S often receive story quests from Anemone.
- The camp is threatened by a Goliath attack from two Engels. (05-02)
- Machines invade the camp and soon after another Goliath-class enemy Boku-Shi attacks. (10-01_4)
- Pascal is almost killed outside the camp and requires A2's assistance. She then speaks to a long-time-friend, Anemone whom she used to fight with in previous wars. (14-01)
- 9S is wounded. On the verge of death Devola and Popola save and repair him inside the camp. (15-04)
- Several Sidequests are started here such as The Supply Trader's Request and The Weapon Dealer's Request.
Notable Items Edit
- Ancient Overlord
- Type-40 Fists
- Type-3 Blade
- Type-3 Sword
- Anemone: Encounter
- Anemone: Understanding
- Anemone: Separation
- Different people will reside at the camp based on the current events relating to the story meaning some items and quests will only be available at specific times.
- After a certain point a room in the camp becomes a home for the player, where they can rest and save.
- Speaking to the Strange Resistance Women can offer tutorials as well as a way to purchase some achievements without actually completing them through normal means.
- The Weapons Trader will offer a selection of weapons as well as the ability to upgrade your weapons all the way to level 3 (provided you have the materials).
- The Maintenance Shop owner will sell basic Plug-in Chips but also allows you to fuse them in order to create more powerful ones. This NPC also lets you upgrade your Pod all the way to max level 3.
- The Supply Trader provides many basic amenities such Restorative Items to aid the player on their journey. It is advised to stock up on these every time you visit.
- Devola and Popola become available to talk to after a certain point in the game offering unique Plug-in Chips such as Bullet Detonation as well as two weapons.
- The player can use the Jukebox to play various records they will find throughout the game such as Record: 3C3C1D119440927.